The Personal Blender PB-150 makes it easy to live fast, tasteful and healthy. With this blender you can easily make healthy smoothies, juices and soups. The Personal Blender can do everything a large blender can and more. With the convenient takeaway cups, in less than a minute you can prepare a nutritious smoothie to take with you, so you can leave the unhealthy snacks alone.
- Suitable for frozen fruits and ice cubes.
- Fast and efficient preparation.
- Cups are easy to take along with lid or commuter lid.
- Frequently applicable for making smoothies, soups and pesto.
- Very good grinder of seeds or kernels.
- Pulsing or continuous rotation.
- Preparation of baby food or food for growing children.
What is BPA-plastic?
Easier and faster than large blenders
Because the Personal blender prepares your smoothie in the same cup you drink it from, it saves a lot of cleaning and you can easily take everything along. You simply put fruits etc in the cup, put on the blade assembly and turn it upside down on the machine. Blend it and ready! An extra lid is included to put on the cup and take it along or store it. You partner, your child or a friend wants one too? You can directly take another cup with the same or different ingredients.
- The blade assembly can easily be rinsed and all the parts are dish washer safe.
- No mess, easy to clean.
Strong and Powerful
The Personal Blender is compact, smartly designed and light. The widest part has a diameter of only 12 ½ cm. Easy to grab, easy to store. The cups easily fit in every refrigerator. The stainless steel blades in the special lid are driven by a powerful 200-watt motor, strong enough for ice cubes, frozen fruit, etc. You can also grind coffee beans with it. The cups are very strong because they are made of unbreakable copolyester.
The Personal Blender PB-150 is a safe device, because unlike regular blenders, the blades will only start rotating when the assembly is on the cup. This is to prevent children from putting their fingers into the rotating blades.
- Fruit and frozen fruit
- Ice cubes
- Coffee beans
- Sauces, soups and dressings
- Pesto (olives, ail, oil)
- Milkshakes (ice cream, fruit and milk)
- Yoghurt drinks
- Baby food and pureed fruit snacks