A delicious oil / nutty flavor. The beautiful green sunflower germs taste delicious in salads, soups and stir-fried dishes, raw or braised. Wash before use. Rich in vitamins B3, B5, B6, B11 (folic acid) and source of vitamin E and magnesium.
* This is a HEALTH sunflower, which is suitable for the sunflower shoot.
Germination highly recommended in a multi-stage germinator, using only one germination tray, or in a container and later repotting.
Sunflower Germ'line Instructions
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 6 to 8 hours
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Germination 8 to 10 days
- Wash the seeds well to remove the casing