The Soyabella Tofu Kit SB-132 functions as a handy tofu press that squeezes soy curd into delicious tofu. Perfect for salads, snacks, or as a meat substitute.
100 grams of soybeans, equal to the size of the Soyabella container with dry soybeans.
1.3 Liters of drinking water
2,8 grams Tofu Coagulant, you can alternatively use 2 teaspoons of Magnesium Malate Powder. This is a food supplement.
Soyabella automatic soy milk maker
1. Make fresh soy milk in the Soyabella and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
2. Stir the coagulant or magnesium malate in a small cup of water until the powder is dissolved.
3. Pour the solution into the soy milk while stirring langzaan. When 2/3 of the solution has been used, wait and add small bits until it becomes paste. Some solution may remain. Leave to stand for 20 minutes.
4. Put the cheesecloth in the holder in such a way that there is enough hanging over the edge to "pack" it later.
5. Stir the soy milk and pour gently into the cheese cloth.
6. Fold the cheesecloth over the soy milk and place the tofu press on it.
7. Place a weight on the press and let it stand for 2 hours.
8. Remove the weight and press, unfold the cloth and staple!
9. Wash the tofu set and rinse the cheese cloth. Can be washed in the washing machine.