What can you press with the SoloStar 4?
The SoloStar 4 is suitable for all types of fruit and vegetables. The slowjuicer can handle fibrous vegetables, such as celery, due to the horizontal pressing screw. Vertical slowjuicers have more difficulty with this. The SoloStar uses the dual-stage technology. With this technology the pulp is squeezed out after crushing and grinding at the end. The SoloStar comes with a coarse and fine sieve. The coarse sieve is used to make more smoothie-like juice. It contains more pulp. With the fine sieve you make pure juice, which contains little or no pulp.
The SoloStar 4 can be used in combination with the Z-Star. This allows you, for example on vacation, to manually juice without the use of electricity.
What kind of juice do you get with the SoloStar 4?
The SoloStar slowjuicer delivers juice of excellent quality. It is a slowjuicer that produces good results. This SoloStar 4 has a higher juice yield than its predecessor (SoloStar III) due to adjustments in the press screw.
How do you clean the SoloStar 4?
In general, horizontal slowjuicers are easy to clean. You take the loose parts apart and clean each part with lukewarm water and the included cleaning brush. If necessary, you can use a small amount of detergent. It is important that the holes of the sieve remain open. We advise you to dry the parts thoroughly for best results the next time you go slowjuicing.
Why choose SoloStar 4?
- More juice - The juice yield is higher than with the previous model. This is due to the new press screw which is longer and uses dual-stage technology.
- Easy to use - Thanks to its powerful motor, the SoloStar 4 processes the ingredients with ease.
- Less energy consumption - The power consumption is significantly lower compared to the SoloStar 3. The power consumption of the SoloStar 3 was 180 watts and the new version 135 watts.
- Z-star - The top unit of the Solostar 4 can be used in combination with the Z-star hand slowjuicer. This allows you to manually slowjuic on the go.
- 15 Year Warranty - An extra long warranty on the engine and parts.
- BPA free material - The SoloStar 4 is completely BPA free.