What can you press with the SoloStar III SS-9113?
The SoloStar III is a newer slowjuicer from Tribest. The new machine is the successor of the world famous SoloStar II. This machine comes with 2 sieves. The fine sieve should be used to make juice from vegetables, fruit and even wheatgrass. Delicious, easy, fast and super healthy. The coarse sieve is used to make sauces, peanut butter or nut butter, but also to make baby food and even to make your own pasta.
The SoloStar3 press section is fully interchangeable with the Z-star 710 so you can make your juice anytime, anywhere. On the campsite, on the boat, on a survival trip or anywhere else.
What kind of juice do you get with the SoloStar III SS-9113?
The SoloStar III delivers good quality juice. The unique shape of the SoloStar 3 SS-9113 single squeezing screw and matching sieve, delivers a good performance. The squeezing screw and sieve have been improved to allow it to squeeze more juice than before. The SoloStar III SS-9113 rotates at 80 rpm. This ensures that little heat is released during slow juicing and this results in fresher juice with minimal loss of enzymes and vitamins.
How do you clean the SoloStar III SS-9113?
The SoloStar is easy to clean. Make sure that all loose parts of the SoloStar III are thoroughly cleaned after each use. If the sieve is not cleaned properly after use, the pulp may dry out and clog the holes of the sieve. Use lukewarm water with a mild detergent. Do not use hot water or chemical cleaning agents, such as bleach. This can lead to deformation of the loose parts. To remove colored deposits (e.g. from roots) the loose parts of the SoloStar III SS-9113 can be soaked in 70% white wine vinegar and 30% water.
Why should you choose the SoloStar III SS-9113?
- Functional - In addition to excellent juice, the slowjuicer can also make delicious sauces, nut butter, pasta and peanut butter.
- Simple - The juicer is easy to operate.
- Complete - The SoloStar III comes with many accessories.
- Design - the SoloStar 3 has a nice appearance and is compact. This makes the SoloStar easy to store in the kitchen.
- Wheatgrass - This horizontal slowjuicer can easily handle wheatgrass and other fibrous or hard products. This in contrast to many vertical slowjuicers.
- BPA-free - The SoloStar III is completely BPA-free.