Now with free:
- 3 x Silicone + 3 x PTFE Byzoo Drying sheets (worth €27,-)
What can you produce with the Sedona Combo Stainless Steel Drying Kiln?
In the Sedona Combo SS you can dry fruit and vegetables. By drying these products in this drying oven, you can keep them longer in airtight pots. With dried fruit or vegetables you can add extra flavour to your breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and dessert. The Sedona Combo SS is a drying oven that is energy efficient and silent. It is a drying oven with a luxurious appearance thanks to the glass door, digital control panel, stainless steel front handle and stainless steel drying trays. The digital measuring system ensures accurate and efficient operation. The Sedona Combo SS fits into any kitchen, because the dimensions of this drying oven correspond to the most common microwaves.
What kind of products do you get with the Sedona Combo Stainless Steel Drying Oven?
With the Sedona Combo SS you can make healthy fruit tips from apples and bananas, among other things. All you need to do is lay out slices of apple (whether or not sprinkled with lemon juice) and possibly a hint of cinnamon on the gauze. You can also make fruit or vegetable leather in a drying oven. This is a dried mashed product that can serve as a healthy snack. By mashing the fruit and vegetables first, then spreading them out on a non-stick sheet (like the accompanying silicone sheets) and drying them in the Sedona Combo SS, a kind of leathery product is created that is rolled up and has a concentrated taste of what you have dried. Fruits and vegetables can be combined endlessly with each other and also with spices such as ginger, mint, cayenne pepper and so on.
How do you clean the Sedona Combo Stainless Steel Drying Oven?
The Sedona Combo SS contains a plastic collection tray to collect crumbs and drops. This tray is removable and can be wiped off with a cloth or cleaned with a dishwashing brush. The 9 trays (made of stainless steel) of the Sedona Combo can also be removed and can be wiped individually with a cloth. The drying chamber can also be cleaned in this way. Do not do this with a wet, but a slightly damp cloth.
Why should you choose the Sedona Combo Stainless Steel Drying Oven?
- Stainless steel trays - The 9 trays supplied are made of RSV.
- Digital measuring system - for accurate temperature control.
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature - Timer (TST) - for setting two temperatures. Some fruits and vegetables contain a lot of moisture. By first setting the temperature higher and automatically switching to a lower temperature, the ingredients dry faster.
- Improved horizontal airflow - instead of vertical. The big advantage of this is that the air is more evenly distributed over each drawer, from the back to the front.
- Two fans - For even and silent drying.
- Multiple air vents - ensure even and efficient air flow and hot air circulation.
- BPA free - The plastic collection tray, middle tray and silicone sheets are BPA free. In addition, the Sedona Combo housing is also BPA free.
- Dimensions - correspond to the most common microwaves.
What are the differences between the Sedona and the Sedona Combo SS?
- Two separate drying chambers
The Sedona Combo Stainless Steel can be separated into two parts thanks to its central blade. This is ideal for drying small quantities. You only need to use one drying chamber with the use of one fan. This saves you energy.
- Glass door
The Sedona Combo Stainless Steel has a luxury glass door with stainless steel handle. This allows you to check the drying ingredients at any time without having to open the drying oven.
The Sedona Combo Stainless Steel works silently.
- Improved trays and added collection tray
The Sedona Combo SS is equipped with 9 improved stainless steel trays. These have a finer mesh. The plastic collection tray has been added to catch all crumbs and drops.
- Three different settings
The Sedona Combo has a Fast Mode to significantly shorten the drying process.
There is also a Raw Mode to keep the nutrients as good as possible.
Combo Mode - A combination of the Fast Mode and the Raw Mode.
- Two fans
The digital drying oven Sedona Combo from Tribest is equipped with 2 fans, which distribute the heated air in an efficient and accurate way and make your ingredients to be dried better and more evenly compared to other food dryers. In this way essential vitamins and nutrients are preserved.
The Sedona Combo measures and regulates the temperature with extreme accuracy (between 30 ° C and 68 ° C). With the digital timer you can adjust the drying time to your own wishes. If you choose the "continuous mode", the drying oven automatically switches off after 150 hours (uninterrupted).