What can you press with the Sana EUJ-606?
Like other horizontal slowjuicers with one press screw, the Sana 606 is suitable for all types of fruit and vegetables. Hard products such as carrots and beets can be pressed with this machine. The Sana is also suitable for fibrous vegetables (such as celery and spinach) and for wheatgrass.
What kind of juice do you get with the Sana EUJ-606?
Due to the thin but long pressing screw, the Sana EUJ-606 is very powerful and squeezes a lot of juice out of the products. Moreover, the juice is almost without pulp residues, compared to vertical slowjuicers. This difference is especially noticeable in fibrous leafy vegetables and wheatgrass.
How do you clean the Sana EUJ-606?
The parts of the Sana 606 are not dishwasher safe. It is best to clean them under the tap with warm water and the corresponding brushes. If vegetables or fruit are caked, you can soak the parts for a few hours in a tub of warm water.
Why choose the Sana EUJ-606?
- Functional - A masher with rubber ring. The masher with rubber ring is well-designed, because normal stoppers only push ingredients into the machine, but with this masher you can also push back the juice and pulp that sometimes comes up in the filling opening.
- Simple - For a horizontal slowjuicer the Sana 606 has a large filling opening. This means that products do not have to be cut as small.
- Design - The Sana EUJ-606 has a luxurious appearance and is available in three different colors.
- Wheatgrass - This horizontal slowjuicer Sana 606 can easily handle wheatgrass and other fibrous or hard products, a big difference from the vertical slowjuicers.
- BPA-free - The Sana 606 is completely BPA-free.