Chickpeas are round-shaped, beige to light green and are related to the legumes. They are mainly grown in Western Asia, India and the Mediterranean. Most people are familiar with chickpeas and put them in salads or in the most popular Middle Eastern dish, Hummus.
Lentil sprouts are fine as raw vegetables, but steamed they are even tastier! This beautiful (double) sprout vegetable is easily digestible and lends itself very well to use in soups and salads. They contain; B1, B2, C and iron. Tip: steam lentils for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with olive oil (and/or vinegar), sprinkle some oregano or basil on top + cumin or wheat seed.
Fenugreek is a herb that grows a lot in the Mediterranean. It is often called 'Greek hay'. The plant is often used as a kitchen herb. Both the leaves and the seeds are used in the kitchen. Fenugreek seeds contain protein, vitamin C and potassium.
* These seeds are suitable for: Pot/shell and multilayer sprouts
Protein mix peas Germ'line Instructions
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 6 to 8 hours
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Germination 3 to 4 days
- Wash the seeds well to remove the casing