What products can be squeezed by the Piteba Oil Press?
Now you can squeeze your oil at home! Previously, it was almost impossible to squeeze and the extraction of the oil was very low. With the Piteba oil press, you can now easily squeeze almost all oil seeds and nuts, such as hazelnuts, rapeseed, sunflower seeds, pressing beech nuts and walnuts. Each kind of nut or seed with an oil content higher than 25% can be pressed with the supplied setting stop. The oil is cold pressed. After some days, the oil becomes clear without the need to be filtered.
In addition, it’s possible to press nut pastes such as peanut butter and marzipan with the Piteba press.
What kind of quality you get with the juice Piteba Oil Press?
The Piteba oil press extracts oil of excellent quality. You can press continuously up to 5 kg per hour. You can also easily set the moisture content using the included tool. So every time you create an oil, you get a clear oil and well sepearted from the pulp.
How do you clean the Piteba oil press?
Remove the cap from the press and remove the mortar and wear ring. Make the inside of the press clean with paper towels. A bottle brush (brush) is also very usefull. Leave a little bit of oil to prevent rust. This also applies to the auger.
Why should you choose the Piteba?
- Hand-driven - Unique hand-powered construction ensures that the oil is cold pressed. This enables you to keep pressing constantly. The press is of Dutch origin and is handmade.
- Universal - The Piteba oil press can press all nuts and seeds with an oil content above 25%.
- Excellent processing – The oil press can squeeze up to 5kg of seed per hour.
- Compact - The size and weight of the Piteba is very compact. The weight is 2.3 kg and fits into a pack of A4, 6cm thick.
- Appropriate Tools - The Piteba comes with a suitable tool, for example, adjusting the moisture content.
- Easy to use - The Piteba is very easy to use.
See the matching Stander for the Piteba Oil press.