What can be squeezed by the Philips Micro Juicer HR1897/30?
The first horizontal Philips slow juicer performing well in juicing fruit and vegetables. 90% of the juice will be squeezed out of the ingredients because of the machine design. This will be achieved mainly with soft fruits. In addition, the Philips Micro Juicer is also suitable for getting juice from seeds, nuts and seeds.
What quality of juice do you get with the Philips Micro Juicer?
The juice quality of the Philips Micro Juicer is excellent. The way of juicing is also innovative. The Philips HR1897/30 has no screen, like all the other slow juicer. Philips uses a new system, the MicroMasticating technology. The fruit and vegetables will be processed into small pieces. After this the ingredients will be squeezed. In a high-pressure zone, thousands of cells will be broken open and all the healthy nutrients will be released.
How to clean the Philips slow juicer HR1897/30?
The Philips Micro Juicer has no screen, what makes it very easy to clean. Where you need a brush to clean the machine with other slow juicers it’s not necessary with the Philips juicer. You can easily dissemble the parts, then rinse under the tap.
Why should you choose the horizontal Philips slow juicer?
The first horizontal Philips slow juicer offers time-saving and innovative features to make it as easy as possible to make healthy and fresh juices.
- Higher juice yield – With the MicroMasticating technology, you have a good juice yield.
- Easy cleaning - The Philips Micro Juicer has no screen, making it very easy to clean. You can clean all the parts without the use of a brush.
- Smart storage - The parts can be stored conveniently in the pulp container when you’re finished slow juicing.
- Design - The design of the slow juicer is very nice and sleek and fits through the narrow footprint on any countertop.
- BPA-Free – The Philips HR1897 HR/30 slow juicer is completely BPA free.