What can be squeezed by the Philips Avance HR1883/71?
The latest vertical Philips slow juicer is ideal for juicing soft fruit. The Philips HR1883/71 slow juicer is also suitable for hard vegetables and fruit. Compared to a horizontal slow juicer it would be more difficult to process leafy greens and wheatgrass. However, the quality of the juice is fine. The Philips juicer makes it also possible to create sorbets and other desserts.
What quality of juice do you get with the Philips slow juicer?
The quality of the juice of the Philips slow juicer is fine and comparable to other slow juicers in this price range. The juicer has no pulp controller like the second generation Hurom slow juicers. The pulp controller makes it possible to customize your juices and smoothies for just the right amount of pulp for your taste and for smoothies. It doesn’t diminish the quality of the Philips HR1183/71 juicer.
How to clean the Philips HR1883/71 slow juicer?
Philips has made the cleaning system of their latest vertical slow juicer as easy as possible. Philips has an unique feature that we’ve not previously seen in other slow juicers, a removable pulp outlet. This way it’s easy to remove the pulp from the outlet. The parts can be placed in the dishwasher, but we don’t recommend it. Just clean the parts with lukewarm water.
Why should you choose the Philips Avance HR1883/71?
- Juice cap - The latest Philips slow juicer, unlike the previous model, now has a real juice cap. The juice cap is clever and prevents juice getting on to your kitchen counter.
- Powerful engine – The Philips slow juicer has a powerful and quiet engine that allows you to squeeze both soft and hard fruit and vegetables.
- Removable pulp outlet - The innovative way of removing the pulp is a unique option. It allows you to easily clean the pulp outlet.
- Design - As we expect from Philips this slow juicer a nice sleek design.
- BPA-Free – The Philips HR 1883/71 juicer is completely BPA free.