Onions not only provide flavour, but they also provide important nutrients. Onions have a high content of vitamin C and onions are a good source of dietary fiber and folic acid. They also contain calcium, iron and have a high protein quality. Onions are low in sodium and contain no fat.
* These seeds are suitable for: Pot/shell and multilayer germs
Onion Germ'line Instructions
Onion seed is a very hard seed, for which it is advisable to soften the bark before the germination phase. To do this, perform several rinses in hot water (35 ° C - max. 40 ° C) over a period of a day, changing the water regularly to keep it warm enough.
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 12 hours
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Germination: 9 to 12 days
- Wash the seeds well to remove the casing