For fans of a spicy mustard flavour, this sprout vegetable is very suitable.
Black mustard cherry is packed full of healthy nutrients: vitamins A, B, C, minerals and proteins. The taste is fresh and spicy, with all the typical mustard taste.
The sprouts can be eaten raw or prepared by pouring boiling water over them. The taste then becomes slightly milder, the texture slightly softer and finer.
The sprouts of black mustard can be used in salads, soups and on bread. It is also a delicious topping on avocado with a dressing of lemon juice, olive oil, slightly coarse mustard, salt and pepper. Baked salmon fillet is deliciously finished by sprinkling some germs over the fillet after baking. Nutrients: packed with healthy nutrients: vitamins A, B, C, minerals and proteins.
* * These seeds are suitable for: Pot/shell and multilayer germinator.
Mustard is a seed with mucus. On its own it must be germinated in a germ cup.
Black mustard Germ'line Instructions
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 12 hours
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Germination 2 to 4 days
- Wash the seeds well to remove the casing