What can you press with Kuving CS600 Commercial Whole slowjuicer?
All kinds of fruit and vegetables can be pressed with the Kuvings CS600 commercial slowjuicer. In most cases, you can place the pieces of fruit and vegetables in their entirety through the large Big Mouth filling opening. It is also easier for the Kuvings slowjuicer to process fibrous products such as spinach, wheatgrass and cabbage due to the renewed pressing screw. The whole slowjuicer can produce 40 liters of apple juice per hour.
What is the quality of juice you get with the Kuvings CS600 Whole Slowjuicer?
With the new pressing screw you get a good quality juice. The slowjuicer has a high juice yield. This means you don't have to buy as much fruit and vegetables for the same amount of juice. The juice that is pressed at 60 rpm is well pulp free and has a fine texture.
How do you clean the Kuvings CS600?
What you see more and more often with household slowjuicers is now also applied to this commercial slowjuicer from Kuvings. The juicer uses rotating cleaning brushes in the juice jug. All you have to do is close the juice stop, add some water and let the machine run for a short time. Then you can rinse the remaining parts under a tap with lukewarm water.
Why should you choose the Kuvings CS600 Commercial Whole Slowjuicer?
- You can continuously press juice for up to 24 hours in a row. With household slowjuicers this is generally half an hour to an hour.
- The juicer has an opening of 8.8 cm. This allows you to place ingredients in the machine as a whole.
- The Kuvings CS600 has a beautiful and slim design that fits perfectly in your cafe, restaurant or juice bar.
- Efficient slow-squeezing technlogy to achieve the maximum juice yield.
- Make cleaning easy with the rotating cleaning brushes. All you have to do is rinse the parts afterwards.
- The commercial kuvings slowjuicer has a silent motor.