What can you press with Kuving C9500 Big Mouth Slowjuicer?
With the Kuvings C9500 you can press all kinds of fruit and vegetables. The nice thing about this slowjuicer is that you can place most types of fruit and vegetables in the slowjuicer as a whole through the large filling opening. The Big Mouth effortlessly takes in complete apples, tomatoes, carrots, but also oranges, tangerines and other fruits in its extra enlarged filling opening. With the renewed pressing screw (second generation) with a hollow bottom it is also easier to process fibrous products such as cabbage, spinach and wheatgrass. As a result, the pulp is stored neatly underneath the pressing screw during pressing.
What kind of juice do you get with the Kuvings C9500?
The quality of the juice is very good as is the juice yield! The juice filter of the Kuvings Big Mouth slowjuicer has been greatly improved. The system has been extended with an extra filter, which results in even better juice. In the juicer there has also been an improvement in this area. Also there is a filter added to filter the juice in an even better way.
How do you clean the Kuvings Big Mouth Slowjuicer C9500?
Cleaning the Kuvings C9500 is very easy. By adding some water after the slowjuice process to the juicer and running it, the remains are removed from the juicer. Remains can be removed from the sieve by putting the sieve and the rotating cleaning brush (included) on top of each other and letting them move along each other under the tap.
Characteristics of the Kuvings C9500
- Large filling opening (Big Mouth). The large filling opening (which is even wider than its predecessor) allows you to easily place whole apples, tomatoes, carrots and other fruits and vegetables in the slow juicer, without having to cut them into pieces first.
- Renewed pressing screw. The new second generation press screw brings significant improvements. At the bottom is a hollow bottom where the pulp is stored during the process, so that the process is not disturbed. In addition, this new pressing screw can process the ingredients even better, giving you a higher juice yield.
- Renewed pressing barrel. The baling barrel has been completely renewed with a wider pulp outlet and a completely new design of the bottom. The wider pulp output ensures fewer blockages during slow juicing. The new design of the underside no longer has a silicone drum set on the underside, making leaking a thing of the past.
- Quiet. The slowjuicer is quieter due to the built-in low-noise design and the special design of the motor. This also ensures that the Kuvings vibrates less.
- Safe. On the slowjuicer is a safety lock to prevent the machine from working when it is not properly mounted. The Kuvings C9500 is made of reliable material. The press barrel is made of BPA free Tritan. The pressing screw and sieve are made of Ultem.
- Improved juice stop. This juice cap has been improved compared to its predecessor, so it no longer leaks.
- BPA free. The Kuvings C9500 Big Mouth is completely BPA-free.