What can you press with the Hurom HW-SBE18?
With the Hurom HW-SBE18 you can press everything that you can also press with a normal Hurom slowjuicer. You can press juice from all kinds of soft and hard fruits and vegetables, such as fibrous vegetables (such as celery), leafy vegetables (such as wheatgrass, spinach and cabbage leaves) and hard tubers (such as carrots and beets).
The Hurom slowjuicer has unique options aimed at professional use. For example, the professional slowjuicer has, among other things, an extra large press barrel, so you can slowjuicer up to 5 hours in a row thanks to the powerful engine. This Hurom HW-SBE18 also has an improved press screw.
What kind of juice do you get with this professional slowjuicer?
The quality of the juice is fantastic, like you are used to from Hurom. The pulp is well separated from the juice, so the juice is as good as pulp free. The power of the professional Hurom HW-SBE18 motor ensures maximum results during pressing.
How do you clean the HW-SBE18 slowjuicer?
The Hurom HW-SBE18 is the first professional vertical slowjuicer. A unique feature of the vertical slowjuicer is that it is easier to clean. After slowjuicing, you can pour water into the Hurom and briefly turn on the machine. The remaining pulp will then be rinsed away for the most part. After that you can rinse the parts with lukewarm water. It is important that all the holes in the sieve are well open.
Why should you choose the Hurom HW-SBE18?
- Strong stainless steel design (Diecast) - The hygiene, durability and quality of the professional Hurom HW-SBE18 are outstanding thanks to the use of the best materials and thanks to the diecast process (high quality die casting).
- Extra large baling barrel - The professional Hurom has an extra large baling barrel of 1 liter. Domestic slowjuicers have a 0.5 liter baling barrel.
- Powerful motor - Household slow juicers can press for up to half an hour in a row. With this professional slowjuicer you can press up to 5(!) hours in a row. In addition, the engine is still very quiet.
- Professional pressing screw and sieve - Where a domestic slowjuicer can sometimes get stuck due to excess supply of fruit and vegetables, this will not happen quickly with the professional Hurom HW. The pressing screw and sieve have been improved in such a way that much more and longer ingredients can be pressed compared to domestic slowjuicers.
- Simple - The operation of this professional slowjuicer is very simple. With the very unique new pulp regulator you determine the thickness of the juice yourself. With this you can choose to press pure juice or a delicious smoothie (with more pulp in it).
- Design - The Hurom slowjuicer is designed in such a way that the juice output is centralized and thus fits perfectly into your working environment. In addition, this gives a beautiful look to the slowjuicer, with which Hurom has won the iF Design Award 2015.