What can you press with the Hurom HU-400?
The Hurom HU-400 is ideal for pressing soft fruit and vegetables. It is less suitable for hard/fibrous fruit and vegetables. This also applies to pressing wheatgrass.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom HU-400?
Compared to the juice of a juicer, the juice of the Hurom HU-400 is of much better quality. Vitamins and minerals are preserved. Compared to the newer versions of Hurom the juice of the Hu-400 slowjuicer has quite a lot of pulp and the yield is a bit less.
How do you clean the Hurom HU-400?
The parts can best be cleaned under the tap with warm water and the corresponding brush. This slowjuicer is not dishwasher safe.
Why should you choose the Hurom HU-400?
- New design: the Hurom HU-400 takes up less space than its predecessors.
- New sieve: the Hurom HU-400 has a black ULTEM juice sieve made of extra strong plastic material.
- Simple: New easy way to assemble and disassemble.
- New sealing ring: Prevents leakage into the juice bowl.
- New color: no fingerprints thanks to the new look of the HU-400
For a newer version of this product see the Hurom HB-series.