What can you press with the Hurom HT-IBE14?
With the vertical Hurom HT IBE14 slowjuicer you can make juice from soft and hard fruit. Also different kinds of vegetables are no problem for this juicer. It is advisable to first cut the somewhat fibrous vegetables before placing them in the slow juicer. This to avoid getting stuck. In addition, the Hurom slow juicer is less suitable for pressing wheatgrass.
What kind of juice do you get with the HT-IBE14?
The Hurom HT produces good quality juice. By moving the drive wheel backwards in the juicer, there is less pulp in the juice compared to earlier models.
How do you clean the Hurom HT-IBE14?
Like all other Hurom slowjuicers, the Hurom HT IBE14 is easy to clean. Just add some water to the slow juicer, keep the juice plug closed and then turn it on briefly to rinse it dry. Other parts can be cleaned with the supplied brush and water.
Why should you choose the Hurom HT-IBE14?
- Pulp handle - A unique new functionality is the pulp handle. With this pull handle the thickness of the juice can be adjusted. Set the pulp lever to 'close' and the juice becomes a smoothie. On 'half-close' the Hurom HF gives delicious juice.
- Speed - At 43 rpm the Hurom HF second generation squeezes, bruises and grinds the fruit and vegetables where other slowjuicers need 70 rpm or more.
- Powerful, durable and quiet - The Hurom HT is made of very strong materials. In addition, this slowjuicer has a well-insulated, powerful engine.
- Versatile - Making ice cream, soups, baby food, soy/almond milk and many other dishes can be done easily with this slowjuicer in addition to making juice.
- BPA-free - The Hurom HT-IBE14 is made of BPA-free materials.
- Unique design - The golden color and sleek design make the Hurom HT-IBE14 unique among all other juicers.