What can you press with the Hurom HG?
With the Hurom HG you can make juice from both hard and soft fruit. Also all kinds of vegetables such as celery, carrots, peppers, radishes, tomatoes and cabbage are no problem for this slowjuicer. Hard or fibrous vegetables need to be cut into small pieces beforehand to prevent clogging and/or jamming.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom HG?
Just like its predecessors, the Hurom HG gives you good quality juice. For a vertical slowjuicer there is little pulp in the juice compared to earlier models.
How do you clean the Hurom HG?
By emptying a glass of water into the slow juicer and turning it on briefly with the juice stop on it, the parts are rinsed clean. The juicer head of the Hurom HG can then be taken in its entirety to the sink. The parts can best be cleaned under the tap with hot water and the corresponding brush. This slowjuicer is not dishwasher safe.
Why would you choose the Hurom HG?
- Sturdy: the HG is made of strong materials, which allows us to give a 10 year warranty on the motorcycle. This partly explains the price difference with previous models.
- Versatile: with this slowjuicer you can also easily prepare soups, ice cream, baby food, soy/almond milk and many other dishes.
- Safe: if too much fruit and/or vegetables end up in the slowjuicer at the same time, the engine automatically shuts down for safety reasons. With the help of the "reverse" button you can then continue pressing.
- BPA-free: the device is made from Ultem and Tritan BPA-free plastics.
- Good reputation: the Hurom HG is comparable to the Hurom HF and the Hurom HH. The HG takes up just a little less space on the back than the HF.