What can you press with the Hurom HG Second Generation?
With the Hurom HG 2nd generation you can make juice from both hard and soft fruits. Also all kinds of vegetables such as celery, carrots, peppers, radishes, tomatoes and cabbage are no problem for this slowjuicer.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom HG Second Generation?
You can make delicious smoothies with this Hurom HG slowjuicer by putting the pulp handle on 'close' and using the coarse sieve. With this coarse sieve it is even possible to make a banana smoothie! With the 'half open' function you make juice that is full of small fibers, vitamins, enzymes and nutrients. Even nut milk can easily be made at home. The taste of the juice of the slowjuicer is very intense. Cucumber, ginger, apple, carrot: you taste it all twice as good with this Hurom slowjuicer.
A slowjuice juice once a day will already be a huge improvement for your health. Try to juic as many vegetables as possible instead of fruit. The best ratio is 3/4 vegetables and ¼ fruit.
How do you clean the Hurom HG Second Generation?
Let the slow juicer run for a while after the last pieces of fruit and vegetables so that they also get a chance to be fully juiced. It is then easy to clean this slowjuicer. Empty a glass of water in the slow juicer and turn it on briefly, of course with the juice stop on top. This rinses the parts thoroughly and the pressing vessel of the Hurom HG 2nd generation can then be put in the sink in its entirety.
The loose parts can best be rinsed under the tap with lukewarm water and cleaned with the supplied brush and let dry on the supplied baling barrel stand.
Why would you choose the Hurom HG Second Generation?
Hurom distinguishes itself by constantly making innovations.
- Renewed squeezing screw - With the Hurom HG second generation you squeeze more juice than with any other vertical slow juicer because of the patented dualstage SST™ "Slow Squeezing System". Thanks to the extra cutting edges, the 2nd generation ensures even better bruising. The redesigned model of the squeezing screw eliminates the need for the sprocket in the squeezing barrel, making jamming a thing of the past.
pressing shoe hurom HH-DBE11
- Pulse lever - A very unique new functionality is the pulse lever. With this pull handle the thickness of the juice can be adjusted. Set the pulp lever to 'close' and the juice becomes a smoothie. On 'half-close' the Hurom HG second generation gives delicious juice.
- Speed - At 43 rpm the Hurom HG second generation squeezes, bruises and grinds the fruit and vegetables where other slowjuicers need 70 rpm or more.
- Powerful, durable and quiet - The Hurom HG is made of very strong materials. In addition, this slowjuicer has a well-insulated, powerful motor for whisper-quiet, durable pressing.
- Versatile - Making ice cream, soups, baby food, soy/almond milk and many other dishes in addition to making juice is easy with this slowjuicer.
- BPA-free: The Hurom HG is made of BPA-free materials.
The Hurom HG Second Generation is available in the following colors:
Silver: Hurom HG-SBE11
Chocolate: Hurom HG-FBE11
Wine: Hurom HG-EBE11