What can you press with the Hurom HF SBE06?
With the Hurom HF SBE06 you can make juice from both hard and soft fruit. Also all kinds of vegetables such as celery, carrots, peppers, radishes, tomatoes and cabbage are no problem for this slow juicer. Hard or fibrous vegetables need to be cut into small pieces beforehand to avoid jamming or clogging.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom HF SBE06?
Just like the Hurom HE the Hurom HF SBE06 produces good quality juice. By moving the drive wheel backwards in the juicer, there is significantly less pulp in the juice compared to earlier models.
How do you clean the Hurom HF SBE06?
By emptying a glass of water into the slowjuicer and briefly turning it on with the juice stop on, the parts are rinsed clean. The juicer of the Hurom HF can then be taken in its entirety to the washbasin. The parts can best be cleaned under the tap with warm water and the corresponding brush. This slowjuicer is not dishwasher safe.
Why should you choose the Hurom HF SBE06?
- Juice stop - thanks to the juice stop there is no need to stir the juice, there is less spillage and it is easy to tap.
- Versatile - with this slowjuicer you can also easily prepare soups, ice cream, baby food, soy/almond milk and many other dishes.
Powerful, durable and quiet - the Hurom HF has a well-insulated, powerful motor for whisper-quiet, durable pressing.
- Safe - light overpressure stops the motor automatically, protecting the machine from overfeeding.
- Reliable - the Hurom HF SBE06 is the same quality as the Hurom HH, except that the HF has a stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel - this model from Hurom is made of stainless steel.
- BPA-free - the press barrel is made from the BPA-free plastic Tritan which is not harmful.