What can you press with the Hurom H-AA Alpha (Third Generation)?
The Hurom H-AA slowjuicer can process both soft and hard fruit into a delicious juice. In addition, the Hurom slowjuicer is good at pressing hard vegetables, leafy vegetables, nuts and soy beans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu and more. Pressing wheatgrass with the new Alpha technology in the Hurom H-AA slowjuicer gives improved results, but this does not give the same results as most horizontal slowjuicers. The H-AA also has the ability to make ice cream.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom H-AA slowjuicer?
The H-AA slowjuicer has the latest technology from the Hurom factory. This is the Alpha technology. Hurom has created an extra cutting edge, giving you a higher juice yield compared to the previous Hurom models. The juice quality you get with the slowjuicer is good, with almost no pulp in the juice.
How to clean the Hurom H-AA Alpha slowjuicer?
Do you want to make several juice recipes at once? Then it is not necessary to clean all parts in between. You can put some water in the juicer, turn it on briefly and let it rinse. Then you can immediately continue. When you have finished pressing, you can clean the bowl and sieve again by adding some water and turning it on briefly. The built-in brushes ensure that everything is cleaned. Separate parts can then be rinsed under the tap.
Why should you choose the Hurom H-AA slowjuicer?
- Alpha technique (third generation) - The press screw of the Hurom H-AA is a third generation press screw that uses the Alpha technique. The press screw has been given an extra cutting edge.
- Sleek, slim design - the Hurom slowjuicer has a nice design that is designed to be slimmer and fit nicely on your kitchen counter.
- Slow Sqeeze technology - The H-Aa slowjuicer rotates at 43 rpm and mimics pressing by hand. This gives you a nice juice and a high juice yield.
- Pulp regulator - the pulp regulator allows you to control the amount of pulp you want to add to the juice. With more pulp, you get a somewhat thicker juice with more fibers. If you want a pure juice, close the pulp regulator.
- Easy to clean - the built-in cleaning brushes (scrapers) make sure you only have to add water to the slowjuicer and turn it on briefly. The brush does the job for you.
- Versatile - in addition to squeezing fruit and vegetables, you can also create milk and tofu from nuts and soy beans.
The H-AA Alpha comes with a coarse and fine sieve plus a special attachment for making ice cream and smoothies. The coarse sieve is good for pulp juice, but also for making tomato puree for example.