What can you press with the Hurom DA-1000?
The Hurom DA-1000 is because of its horizontal pressing screw a suitable device for pressing hard as well as soft and fibrous products. Carrot, beet, but also spinach, celery and wheatgrass can be pressed with the Hurom DA-1000. Herbs can also be pressed effortlessly with the Hurom DA-1000.
What kind of juice do you get with the Hurom DA-1000?
Due to the horizontal pressing method, good quality juice comes out of the device. The adjustable juice knob, which can be turned tighter or looser, allows you to determine how much pulp enters the juice. In this way you can avoid the indigestible pulp of wheatgrass, but keep the pulp of an orange.
How do you clean the Hurom DA-1000?
The parts of the Hurom DA-1000 are not dishwasher safe. It is best to clean them under the tap with warm water and the corresponding brushes. If any fruit or vegetables are caked, you can soak the parts for a few hours in a tub of warm water.
Why should you choose the Hurom DA-1000?
- Adapted pressing force: - You can determine the pressing force yourself with this device, thanks to the special, adjustable juice cap.
- Quiet motor - The motor of the Hurom DA-1000 is insulated and quieter than that of comparable slowjuicers.
- A pusher with rubber ring - The pusher with rubber ring is well worked out - normal stoppers only push ingredients into the machine, but with this pusher you can also push the juice and pulp that sometimes rises back into the machine.
- Wheatgrass - This horizontal slowjuicer can handle wheatgrass and other fibrous or hard products well.
- Versatile - The Hurom DA-1000 can also make sorbet ice cream, nut paste or pesto, with included accessories.
- Lifetime fun - The Hurom DA-1000 comes with a 15 year warranty on the engine, 5 years on the parts.