What can you press with the Greenstar Pro slowjuicer?
With the Greenstar Pro professional twin-gear slowjuicer you can press all kinds of fruit and vegetables. From carrots to apples, to wheatgrass and leafy vegetables. All without stopping in between, as with household slowjuicers. In addition, the Greenstar Pro can be used to make food, such as baby food, nut butters, frozen fruit sorbet and much more!
What kind of juice do you get with this professional Greenstar Pro slowjuicer?
With the Greenstar Pro professional slowjuicer you get the best juice results, using the fully stainless steel twin-gear press screws. The juice is virtually pulp free. The stainless steel pressing screws are also the big difference with the household Greenstar Elite slowjuicer. The Greenstar rotates at 110 rpm.
How do you clean the Greenstar pro slowjuicer?
Due to the new slim design, there are fewer parts and that makes cleaning easier.
Why choose the Greenstar Pro professional slowjuicer?
- Fully stainless steel (twin-gear) press screws. This provides extra durability and increases the quality of the juice. In addition, this also results in a higher juice yield.
- New cooling system
- Commercial certificate
- Wiring and some engine parts made heavier and more durable for commercial use.
- Increased versatility - Pressing soft fruit is now much easier and more effective. This has been achieved by adding the mixing section between the grinding and pressing sections.
- Masher holder. The Greenstar Pro professional slowjuicer has a handy holder for the pestle.
- Easy to clean. Because this model has fewer parts it is easy to clean.
- Safe and completely BPA-free. The safety latch ensures safe juicing. The parts that come into contact with food are completely BPA-free.