What can you press with the Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5050 Chrome?
With the Greenstar Elite Juicer you can press juice from all kinds of fruits and vegetables, including hard tubers (such as carrots, beets), fibrous vegetables (such as celery) and leafy vegetables (such as wheatgrass, spinach, cabbage leaves).
What kind of juice do you get with the Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5050?
This slow juicer squeezes juice, separating almost all the pulp from the juice. The horizontal pressing method and the double worm wheels (also called the Twin Gear system) ensure a very high juice yield.
How do you clean the Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5050 Chrome?
The parts of this slowjuicer can be put in the dishwasher from time to time on a cold program. However, it is better to clean the parts under the tap immediately after use. This is easy with warm water and the included cleaning brush. If any vegetable or fruit remains are caked, you can briefly soak the parts in a tub of warm water.
Why choose the Greenstar Elite Juicer GSE-5050?
- Excellent reputation - years of development and numerous improvements have given the Greenstar slowjuicers a strong reputation.
- Higher efficiency - the Greenstar Elite Juicer extracts more juice from your fruit and vegetables through the so-called twin gear system. This results in a very high juice yield.
- Adjustable pressing force - on the machine you can set how much force should be applied to fruit or vegetables. This makes it easier to squeeze both soft fruits and hard vegetables.
- Bio Ceramic Technology - provides nutritious and mineral rich juice which prevents oxidation.
- Versatile - the Greenstar Elite Juicer is a full-fledged food processor. It comes standard with all the necessary accessories and has various functions.
- Extended warranty - This slowjuicer is of high quality, so you get a 12 year warranty on both the engine and all loose parts.