- Also dries below 40 °C, without vitamin loss
- Has an incredible capacity (50% more than a 11 trays high Stockli!)
- Dries evenly
The airflow in the Excalibur is horizontally across the food. You can hydrate more than just vegetables and fruit. You can easily make crunchy crudités or hydrate a thin layer of fruit puree into a tasty fruit bar. The powerful fans ensure a homogeneous drying also at low temperature (under 40 degrees). You don’t need to change grids while hydrating.
- Drying surface 1,296 square cm per tray, so more than one square meter for all trays together
- Continuous temperature control from room temperature up to 70 degrees
- Active horizontal airflow
- 9 trays
- Polycarbonate material suitable for food
- Meshes grids from polypropen suitable for food (when used for the first time, there may be a plastic smell that quickly disappears)
Tip: The Excalibur is not small. Measure before you order the Excalibur whether it fits the place you want to put it.