In garden cress the leaves and stems can be eaten raw.
Sow indoors all year round in potting soil or any conceivable material that is clean and retains moisture. Regularly sow small quantities, then fresh cut again and again. When the plants are approx. 6 cm high cut away the leaves and use for salads, garnish, sauces and on a sandwich.
Nice variety to show children a quick and edible result.
* These seeds are suitable for: Bowl and tray.
Tuinkersi s a seed with mucus. On its own it should be germinated in a germ cup.
Garden Cress Germ'line Instructions
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 15 minutes
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Sprouting 8 to 10 days