Why distil water?
To maintain the water balance in our body, we should definitely drink a few glasses of water a day. Of course, you can use a nice glass of freshly tapped water from the tap for that. However, the brand Byzoo believes that in more and more cities the quality of the water is deteriorating. As our water is getting more and more polluted nowadays, it is more difficult to purify it by the water boards.
Substances such as medicines and even traces of recreational drugs are found nowadays. Possibly also the pipes to your house or even in your home can contaminate water. At the moment there is a lot of research being done into the possible effects of this on our body. But why not take steps yourself? You can do this now by distilling your own water at home using the Byzoo water distiller.
How do you distil water with the Byzoo water distiller?
You fill the stainless steel holder to the maximum indicated level (4 liters). Put the lid on and place the water jug to collect the distilled water. You set the desired distillation temperature and the water distiller heats up. The Byzoo Water Distiller distils an average of three liters of water in four and a half hours. Already after thirty minutes after switching on the machine, the first clean drops of water enter the water jug.
How do you clean the Byzoo water distiller?
After each use you should clean the water distiller and this is very easy. You clean the outside with a damp cloth. Use tap water to rinse the inside. Then dry the inside and outside with a dry cloth.
Why should you choose the Byzoo Water Distiller?
- Stainless steel housing and glass water jug - By using these durable materials, the water does not come into contact with plastic during and after distillation.
- Quiet - The machine is very quiet
- Safe - The device has a safety device that automatically switches off the heating element if the temperature inside the device becomes too high.
- Easy to use - All you have to do is put water in the holder and turn on the appliance. Then wait until the water jug fills up with distilled water.
- Warranty - 5 years on the appliance.