Why vacuum sealing?
Products that you want to prepare sous vide need to be vacuum-sealed first to get the desired result. In combination with a sous vide device or sous vide stick you can prepare your vacuum sealed products at a low constant temperature.
The use of a vacuum sealer will also save you time and money. For example, you can buy larger quantities in the offer and then vacuum pack them in smaller portions for later use. The smaller portions can also be prepared sous vide before you store them in the refrigerator or freezer.
Food not only loses flavour and nutrients through exposure to air, but will spoil faster. By keeping the vacuum you can keep your food fresh for up to 7 times longer. Highly perishable products or products that you don't use very often can be kept fresh longer if they are vacuum-packed.
In addition, you can marinate your ingredients in a short time. Vacuum packing opens the pores of food, making the marinade taste great in just 20 minutes.
Of course, you can also vacuum seal non-food items to keep them dry and protected.
How to use the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer Mini?
You place the food that needs to be sealed in the appropriate vacuum bag. About 5 cm remains between the contents and the top of the bag, so that the bag has enough space to shrink. Then you open the lid of the vacuum sealer, place the bag in the vacuum chamber, close the lid and press the button.
How to clean the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS03?
The exterior of the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS03 is cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. The inside is cleaned by removing any food residue with kitchen paper.
Why choose the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer Mini VS03?
- Vacuum and sealing functions. Besides the automatic vacuum and sealing function, you can also use the vacuum sealer for sealing alone.
- Stainless steel. The vacuum sealer is made of stainless steel, so it not only has a higher quality appearance, but is also more durable.
- Easy to use. Thanks to the easy operation of the vacuum sealer, this Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS03 is very user friendly.
- Compact. The Byzoo Vacuum Sealer is compact, so it takes up little space in the kitchen and is easy to store.
- Sous Vide. For the preparation of your dishes, a good vacuum sealer is a must. The vacuum bags of ingredients are prepared at a constant low temperature using a sous vide device or sous vide stick. Then the bag can be removed for further preparation or cooled in a quick cooler to keep the food vacuum sealed in the refrigerator or freezer.