Why vacuum sealing?
Products that you want to prepare sous vide need to be vacuum-sealed first to get the desired result. In combination with a sous vide device or sous vide stick you can prepare your vacuum sealed products at a low constant temperature.
The use of a vacuum sealer will also save you time and money. For example, you can buy larger quantities in the offer and then vacuum pack them in smaller portions for later use. The smaller portions can also be prepared sous vide before you store them in the refrigerator or freezer.
Food not only loses flavour and nutrients through exposure to air, but will spoil faster. By keeping the vacuum you can keep your food fresh for up to 7 times longer. Highly perishable products or products that you don't use very often can be kept fresh longer if they are vacuum-packed.
In addition, you can marinate your ingredients in a short time. Vacuum packing opens the pores of food, making the marinade taste great in just 20 minutes.
Of course, you can also vacuum seal non-food items to keep them dry and protected.
How to use the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS02?
You place the food that needs to be sealed in the appropriate vacuum bag. There is about 5 cm left between the contents and the top of the bag, so the bag has enough space to shrink.
Then open the lid of the vacuum sealer, place the bag in the vacuum chamber, close the lid and press the button. You can pre-set whether you want to vacuum at high or low speed and whether you have dry or liquid food in the vacuum bag.
How do you clean the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS02?
The outside of the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer is cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. The inside is cleaned by using kitchen paper to remove any food residue. The vacuum chamber has a removable tray for easy cleaning.
Why should you choose the Byzoo Vacuum Sealer VS02?
- Double seal. Thanks to the double seal, each seal up to 3 mm wide, air leaks are prevented.
- Various vacuum and sealing functions. In addition to the automatic vacuum and sealing function, you can also use pulsed vacuum. The pulse function is ideal for vacuuming soft foods. You decide how much air you want to remove from the vacuum bag by vacuuming and stopping yourself. You choose for dry and liquid food, then you can set the separate vacuum mode. The vacuum function also works in combination with storage boxes. You can also use the vacuum sealer to seal on its own.
- Optional motor speed. The motor speed can be set to high and low. The low speed is mainly used in combination with the vacuum function for liquid food.
- Storage space for vacuum bags. The vacuum sealer is provided with a storage space where a roll of vacuum bags can be stored with built-in knife for cutting the vacuum bags to size.
- Removable tray. The vacuum chamber has a removable tray for easy cleaning.
- Sous Vide. A good vacuum sealer is a must for the preparation of your dishes. The vacuum bags of ingredients are prepared at a constant low temperature using a sous vide device or sous vide stick. Then the bag can be removed for further preparation or cooled in a quick cooler to keep the food vacuum sealed in the refrigerator or freezer.