Sous vide is a healthy preparation method in which your ingredients are carefully cooked in a water bath at a regulated low temperature. The ingredients must be packaged vauum using a vacuum sealer before being placed in the water bath to preserve all flavors. The products to be prepared will never be overcooked by the sous vide process and the texture will remain tender.
What can you make with the Byzoo Sous Vide SV03?
The Sous Vide SV03 is used to prepare sous vide meat, fish and vegetables. Because the products are vacuum packed in advance, all kinds of herbs and spices can be added. Due to the slow cooking this will draw in the meat and give it an even more intense flavor. Because the products are cooked at a low and accurate temperature, the nutrients will not be lost. Vacuuming will preserve the taste and texture of the products.
How do you clean the Byzoo Sous Vide SV03?
After letting the device cool down, carefully clean the sous vide stick with a slightly damp cloth and then dry it with a soft cloth.
Why choose Byzoo Sous Vide SV03?
- Led Display. Equipped with a clear LED-Display
- Safety devices. The Byzoo Sous Vide SV03 is equipped with a water level detection system, combustion prevention and the addition of additional fuses, so that the sous vide stick complies with the latest certification.
- Time and Temperature Controller. Because of the touch display it is easy to adjust in time and temperature. The temperature can be regulated between 40°C and 90°C for the different products.
- Temperature At 0.2 °C Accurate. The temperature is prepared to an accuracy of 0.2°C. By setting it to the exact desired temperature, your products will never be overcooked.
- Stainless steel. The parts of the Byzoo Sous Vide SV03 that come into contact with water during the sous vide process are made entirely of stainless steel.
- Suitable for any cooker. The Byzoo Sous Vide SV03 is a sous vide stick that can be attached to any cooker. The water circulation capacity is 6 to 19 liters.