Sous Vide is the slow cooking of ingredients in a water bath that is constantly kept at a low regulated temperature. Prior to this, the ingredients must be vacuum-packed using a vacuum sealer. Because of the vacuum packing the nutrients and flavors will not be lost.
What can you make with the Byzoo Sous Vide SV02?
The Sous Vide SV02 is used to prepare meat, fish and vegetables sous vide. During the vacuuming process, herbs and spices can be added to the products to create an even more intense taste. Contrary to other cooking methods, sous vide cooking will give a perfect texture and flavor to the products because they are cooked evenly.
How to clean the Byzoo Sous Vide SV02?
After letting the Byzoo SV02 cool down, carefully remove the water from the water bath. Then clean and dry the waterbath and lid with a kitchen cloth. Clean the outside of the sous vide device with a slightly damp cloth and then dry it with a soft cloth.
Why should you choose the Byzoo Sous Vide SV02?
- Led Display. Easy to read by the LED-Display.
- Safety features. Byzoo Sous Vide SV02 is equipped with a water level detection system. The water level in the water bath must be between the minimum and maximum level during the sous vide process.
- Time and Temperature Controller. Using the touch display you can easily set the time and temperature. The temperature can be regulated between 40°C and 90°C depending on the products.
- Temperature At 0.1°C Accurate. The temperature can be set to 0.1°C accurate. Setting it to the exact desired temperature ensures that your products are never overcooked.
- Stainless steel. The parts of the Byzoo Sous Vide SV02 that come into contact with water during the sous vide process are made entirely of stainless steel.
- Large Capacity And Glass Lid. The Byzoo Sous Vide SV02 is a sous vide device equipped with a water bath with a water circulation capacity of 9 liters. Thanks to the large transparent glass lid you can control your products during the sous vide process.