This powerful blender has the option to vacuum before the blending process is started. This to prevent rapid oxidation. This keeps the ingredients fresher and nutrients are better preserved.
How does the Byzoo Giraffe Blender work?
The Byzoo Giraffe Blender is a blender with 6 powerful knives that can easily mix and pulverize ingredients. In addition, the blender can vacuum, giving an amazingly fresh juice, with a beautiful structure, color and taste.
How does it work?
- You cut your ingredients into pieces and place them in the blender jug.
- When you want to blend you choose the option automatic blending. The blending process will start immediately.
- When you choose for vacuum blending you only have to press the button vacuum blending and the head of the blender will come down automatically, will start vacuum pulling and then blending everything easily.
- You have a delicious juice!
The Byzoo Giraffe also has two other options, namely only vacuum draw and blending with the pulse function.
What are the unique features of the Byzoo Blender Giraffe?
- Maximum nutrient retention. The vacuum option of the Byzoo Giraffe blender prevents oxidation by minimizing air layers during blending. This ensures maximum nutrient retention and longer preservation of freshness.
- 6 powerful blades. The Giraffe has powerful blades that easily pulverize any ingredient.
- Beautiful texture ingredients. The color, fresh taste and structure of the juice are fantastic. Because air is excluded, a clear, smooth juice is created with a delicious taste.
- Smart blending. The Byzoo Giraffe blender takes care of the entire process of vacuuming and/or blending with a single click of a button. You place the jug on the machine and the blender does the rest. In addition, you have the option of vacuuming only or blending only.
- Safety lock. The blending jug must be placed correctly (which by the way is easy) before the vacuum blender can do its job. This prevents accidents and machine failure.
What is vacuum blending?
A blender ensures that ingredients are pulverized and mixed into juice. A vacuum blender does the same, but with maximum preservation of the nutrients and freshness of the ingredients. This is because before the blending process is started, vacuum is first drawn. This prevents air from entering the blending process and ingredients will not oxidize. This creates a juice with a natural color and taste, which beautifully matches the original ingredients.