Alfalfa, the most popular sprout vegetable, can be combined with almost any dish. Alfalfa is the best accompaniment to your salad and turns your regular cheese sandwich into a real healthy sandwich! Alfalfa looks like a kind of mini bean sprouts and is extremely healthy, because it is full of vegetable proteins, vitamins (C, D, E and K) and minerals.
* These seeds are suitable for: Pot/shell and multilayer germs
- Soak the seeds in cold water for 6-8 hours
- Rinse with pure water in a sieve
- Spread the seeds in fine layers in a germinator
- Then water the germs 2 to 3 times a day
- Germination 5 to 6 days
- Wash the seeds well to remove the casing